The future of health technology is here today with Cold Laser Therapy. The cold laser is an innovative, scientifically based, therapeutic modality that is non-invasive and side-effect free. This cutting edge technology offers advanced pain relief and expedited healing times.
Cold Laser uses “light energy” to bring about physiological changes within the cell. The laser delivers light energy units called “photons” to injured tissue. These photons are absorbed by the cells and stimulate the mitochondria to accelerate production of ATP which is a molecule that produces energy within the cell. This biochemical increase in cellular energy is used to help transform the cells from a state of illness to a healthy state.
Therapeutic Cold Laser Works Naturally:
- Decreased Pain - Laser light accelerates pain relief.
- Rapid Cell Growth — Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction
- Faster Wound Healing — Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue. Increased Metabolic Activity — Laser light induces a higher output of enzymes, stimulates greater oxygen loads for blood cells and accelerates production of Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation — Laser light reduces scar tissue formation that will occur from strain/sprain injuries and surgery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action — Laser light reduces swelling and inflammation from damaged tissues.
- Increased Vascular Activity — Laser light induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas thereby bringing oxygen and nutrition to the damaged tissues.
In our office, we use Super Pulsed Cold Laser which is manufactured by Multi Radiance Medical. We have successfully treated pain associated with a variety of conditions that include:
|Frozen Shoulder||Bicipital Tendonitis||Tennis Elbow|
|Hip Tendonitis||Plantar Fascitis||Disc Herniation|
|Knee Joint Injuries||ACL Sprains||Calcaneal Spur|
|Patellar Tendonitis||Shin Splints||Ankle Sprains|
|Elbow, Wrist Sprains||Carpal Tunnel||Muscle Strains|
|Hip, Knee Sprains||Achilles Tendonitis||Back Sprain/Strain|
Professional athletes as well as Olympic athletes have used Cold Laser on their injuries to improve healing and attain a faster return to competition.
Research Demonstrates that Cold Laser Therapy:
- Has an anti-inflammatory action
- Accelerates pain relief
- Helps injuries heal faster
- Helps wounds heal faster
- Reduces the formation of scar tissue
- Has a strengthening effect on tissue repair
- Increases vascular activity
- Improves blood flow & lymphatic drainage
- Stimulates nerve function
Our patient’s love the Cold Laser because it works naturally, is drug free and non-invasive.
Nothing is worse than being in pain, especially when it keeps you from doing the things that you love. Why should pain keep you from playing your favorite sport, walking along the beach or playing with your kids and grandchildren?
Remember what it was like before you had pain and you could enjoy everything life had to offer? It can be that way again! Stop thinking that it will eventually go away by itself….or you will just learn to live with the pain. Don’t be dependent on over the counter drugs that will damage your kidneys and liver. Come in and see what Cold Laser can do for you. If professional athletes and Olympians use the Cold Laser, why shouldn’t you? You have nothing to lose except for your pain.
Call for an appointment today. (949) 481-1996